The number one key to your students success: Home-school connections
Date: Saturday, June 21st, 2008 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Various local ETJ members.
This third workshop for the year discusses the importance of home-school connections and how to build and strengthen such connections. A successful home-school relationship does the following:
1, encourages parents to take a pro-active role in their child 's English education which in turn further motivates their child (your student)
2, encourages a stronger relationaship between parents and school and
3, allows parents to express what they hope for in terms of their child 's English education and from their children's teacher / school.
Organization: ETJ Sapporo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sapporo)
Cost: ETJ Members: free
Venue: Little Tree English School, Minami 1jo Nishi 17chome 1-18, Shirakaba Building, 1F, Sapporo
Location: Sapporo City, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sapporo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 011-758-2740