WorldCALL 2008 - 3rd International Conference (day 2 of 3)
Date: Thursday, August 7th, 2008 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Several speakers
August 5, Pre-conference workshop sessions (charged separately, at Fukuoka University)
August 6-8, Conference (at Fukuoka International Congress Center). Please see the WorldCall website for more information.
Organization: Japan Association for Language Education and Technology, Kyushu Chapter (Kyushu LET)
Cost: 30,000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka International Congress Center (Sekijo-machi, Hakata-ku) and Fukuoka University (Nanakuma, Jonan-ku)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyushu LET