A Hands-On Approach to Teaching Young ESL Learners
Date: Saturday, January 26th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Elizabeth (Liz) Yoshikawa
Liz Yoshikawa, who was born in England and raised in South Africa and Canada, has taught in Thailand, the U.K. and Okinawa, Japan. Her presentation, in workshop format, is highly motivational, with innumerable hand outs, activities, games, crafts, etc. on different themes relevant to the lives of younger learners. All activities and hand outs are easy to adapt for different age levels.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (students free)
Venue: Meio University Research Center, Nago, Okinawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304