Giant Python Attack! From Reading to Role Play
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ian Munby
Professor Munby, born and educated in England, has taught in Japan for several years. In his presentation, he shares excellent activities which utilize actual short newspaper articles in past tense narrative text to teach a multi-phased lesson based on theories of SLA and involving a range of skills and activities.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (students free)
Venue: Meio University Research Center, Nago, Okinawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304