The Oyako Net:
Oyako Net First Conference on the Visitation Rights of Non-Custodial Parents
Date: Sunday, July 13th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Paul Wong, Yuki Misuzu, Mitsuru-san, Tanase sensei (Lawyer)
Oyako Net, a nationwide network for realizing visitation in Japan, will hold their first Tokyo conference on Japan's laws concerning the rights of parents and children in divorce or separation. Their goal is for children to be able to maintain sincere relationships with non-custodial parents after separation or divorce. They urge that the sole custody system be replaced into a system where both parents can share responsibilities to care for children after separation or divorce. For details, see this announcement.
Organization: The Oyako Net
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Bunkyokuritsu Academy Miyogadani Kaigishitsu A (Miyogadani Sta., Marunouchi-sen)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Oyako Net
Email QR Code: