Kim's Summer Song and Chant Boot Camp
Date: Sunday, July 20th, 2008 Time: 2:10 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne, Izumi Chuo Kindergarten
Kim's bringing back some classics and a lot of new material! Explore songs, chants, games and other activities that will bring language and laughter to young children. Awaken your students' senses by learning and practicing English with engaging multi-sensory activities that span a wide range of ages and interests. This energetic presentation will send you home with great ideas to supplement your curriculum and make learning fun for everyone!
Kim was born in the U.S., and has been crisscrossing cultures since infancy. She has experience in acting, radio and TV, and began teaching English to children and training teachers in Japan in 2000. She currently works at Izumi Chuo Kindergarten in Gifu City.
Registration will begin at 2:10 pm. Please preregister for this presentation, as space is limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Prefectural International Center etjkyoto.theschoolowner.org/access.htm
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: