SELHi Project: Enriching ESL Through the Teaching of Pragmatics
Date: Saturday, March 1st, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jeremie Bouchard
Our presenter, a bilingual French Canadian, has a wealth of experience teaching primarily at the senior high school level in Hokkaido. His dynamic presentation consists of both explanatory background lecture and group discussion on the SELHi (Super English Language High School)initiative, involving Comprehensive sentence and discourse based work and Interactive practice in pragmatics necessary for successful language learning.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (students free)
Venue: Meio University Research Center, Nago, Okinawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304