Annual Okinawa Chapter "My Share"!
Date: Saturday, May 17th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: All participants
This annual event, usually held on both the third Saturday and the third Sunday of either April or May, is a great time of sharing materials and activities. All participants are asked to be prepared to teach/lead an activity which they have found particularly useful and successful in their own teaching. If there are hand outs involved, participants are asked to bring at least 10 copies for distribution. We generally do not have more than 20 people total (10 participants at the northern venue on the Saturday and 10 at the southern venue on the Sunday). However, those who attend are always very active and always go home with a wealth of new ideas to adapt for their own teaching situations.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: an activity to share
Venue: Meio University Research Center, Nago, Okinawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304