My Share - Classroom Management
Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
We all have our share of classroom techniques. And we all need our share of fresh ideas.
The September Sendai JALT meeting will feature several members sharing ideas related to classroom management. Topics will include ways to tell students what to do, dealing with rules and teaching kids. The meeting will be hosted by Charles Adamson.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sendai Sensai Fukkou Kinenkan (War Memorial Hall)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: