The Year in Review: Round Table
Date: Saturday, December 6th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Guests and members
The year is drawing to close, and every teacher must have hit highs and lows in this calendar. Some of the experiences have enriched us and throughout the year, we have collected little gems of activities or classroom management techniques that have greatly helped us. Would you like to share with other language educators what has worked for you this year? Come along to the December Kyoto JALT meeting and share your ideas with other teachers. There will be a Christmas party after the meeting. If you have an idea to share with us and/or are planning to attend please send us an email to email@example.com
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Center, Marutamachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: