Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Cynthia Akazawa
Find out how to recognize learning disabilities in the classroom, and learn how the study of learning disabilities is relevant to the broader student population in terms of identifying learning weaknesses. Get ideas for how to modify activities and/or the curriculum to help students strengthen their skills in key areas while keeping their self-esteem intact.
Cynthia Akazawa of Interact English School, Tamashima, will share insights from 16 years of teaching experience.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Sankaku A Bldg. 2F near Omotecho in Okayama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: