A practical activity for a TOEIC preparation class
Date: Sunday, October 26th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Shizuno Seki
This presentation will introduce a practical activity to get students more involved in a TOEIC preparation class. In the activity, students make a presentation about the company they would like to work for, using some expressions in their TOEIC textbook. The presenter will also report the results of a questionnaire survey about the activity. The results show that about 70 per cent of the students think the activity is helpful in improving their English skills.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kyouiku Kaikan (across from Shin-Shizuoka) in the basement (5-minute walk north from JR station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: