Association of Canadian Teachers in Japan: Annual Mini-Conference
Date: Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 Time: 8:50 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers
The Association of Canadian Teachers in Japan is holding their annual mini-conference on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 at the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo from 9:00 to 3:00 pm. The mini-conference will feature a total of 12 presentations in four sessions, dealing with various aspects of language teaching, learning, acquisition and other related information that attendees will be able to apply to the classroom. In addition, there will be a key-note speaker (to be announced) and representatives from publishing companies, finanical services, and a space to display your own publications. The fee for the event is 1000 yen for members of ACTJ, or 1500 yen for non-members; however, this includes a one-year membership fee. Refreshments will be served.
Anyone interested in attending or securing an early spot for presenting, can send an e-mail message to our vice-president and conference organizer, Rob Mclaughlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org. See our website at www.actj.org for details
Organization: The Association of Canadian Teachers in Japan (ACTJ)
Cost: ACTJ Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 1500 yen
Venue: Canadian Embassy 7-3-38 Akasaka Minato Ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.