Making Your Teaching More Effective
Date: Sunday, August 10th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Shirley Leane
In this workshop, we will discuss ways to make our teaching more effective, and how to better support language learners in our classrooms. Topics to be covered include: Communicating effectively with low level students without resorting to L1; Classroom management; Sleeping students - Are they actually being polite to the teacher? Note: Please bring a pen, pencil and a notebook so you can join handwriting "experiments."
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Egret Himeji (the international center facing Himeji Castle, a five minute walk from Himeji Train Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808