Natural Language Processing Pacific Rim Symposium:
Natural Language Processing Pacific Rim Symposium, NLPRS (Day 3 of 3)
Date: Thursday, November 29th, 2001 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:45 PM
Speaker: Julia Hirschberg, Jun-ichi Tsujii, Robert Dale, Gary Geunbae Lee and more.
The 6th Natural Language Processing Pacific Rim Symposium is sponsored by NLPRS Organization, Japan, and co-sponsored by The Association for Natural Language Processing, Japan. Supported by SIG-NL of the Information Processing Society of Japan.
This symposium features four excellent invited talks and 45 highly qualified technical papers, poster sessions and more. Participants can find the newest academic and technological results of natural language processing and its future direction by attending NLPRS-2001.
- The invited speaker for November 29 is Sanda M. Harabagiu (University of Texas, Austin), giving a talk entitled "Just-in-Time Question Answering".
- Today's oral papers cover:
- Word Sense Disambiguation (II),
- Syntax Topic Detection,
- Morphology & POS Tagging,
- Language Modeling (II),
- Multilingual Applications.
Organization: Natural Language Processing Pacific Rim Symposium
Cost: 20,000 yen plus various options, see the symposium web site for details
Venue: Hitotsubashi Memorial Hall, National Center of Sciences Building, 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (map on web site)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Natural Language Processing Pacific Rim Symposium
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-2891