Eighth Annual JALT Pan-SIG Conference 2009 - Infinite possibilities: Expanding limited opportunities in language education (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, May 24th, 2009 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is Feb 15, 2009
The organizing committee of the JALT Pan-SIG Conference 2009 invites interested applied linguistic researchers to submit presentation proposals for the 8th Annual Pan-SIG Conference, which will be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 23rd and 24th, 2009 at Toyo Gakuen University, Nagareyama Campus, in Chiba. This conference is co-sponsored by College and University Educators (CUE), Extensive Reading (ER), Gender Awareness in Language Education (GALE), Life Long Language Learning (LLL), Materials Writers (MW), Other Language Educators (OLE), Pragmatics (PRAG), Study Abroad (SA) and Testing and Evaluation (TEVAL) Special Interest Groups, together with the CALL SIG and the West Tokyo and Yokohama Chapters of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT).
Two types of proposals will be considered:
1. Reports on completed research
2. Works in progress br />Proposals are invited for papers (35 minutes and 10 minutes Q and A), workshops (120 minutes), and poster sessions (120 minutes). Preference will be given to those submissions which fit the theme of the conference and/or general interests of the SIG to which the submission is being made.
(1) an abstract (250 word max.), a title (50 characters maximum) and
(2) personal information (name, affiliation, contact details)
The abstract should be sent by e-mail as an attachment in plain text, Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please include your name, institution, phone number, and e-mail address of the main presenter (in case of joint presentations).
The subject line should say
Submission for ___ SIG
(where ___ is the appropriate abbreviation) or
Submission for other
(if the submission is not related to one of the participating SIGs). Multiple submissions are acceptable but should be sent as separate e-mails.
All submissions to be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than February 15, 2009.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Nagareyama Campus, Nagareyama City, Chiba Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: