ETJ East Tokyo:
My Share for Halloween
Date: Monday, September 15th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Discussion and Idea Sharing
Participants will share their favorite activities including picture books and songs for Halloween. Party ideas for children and JHS students will be also shared. (Please note that this meeting is being held on a Monday that is also the national holiday of Respect for the Aged Day, or Keirou-no-hi.)
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 (Non-members can become ETJ member at the site for no cost)
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan (map) 1-1 Kaname-cho, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi (043-224-2431) a 7 min. walk from Chiba station on JR or the Keisei Line
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464