Developing 4 Skills of Language Acquisition with Picture Books and Stories
Date: Saturday, November 8th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Naoko McLellan
In this presentation, the presenter will share how 4 skills of language acquisition can be guided using stories and picture books in the classroom in Elementary Schools with the understanding of the development of learning process. Stories as holistic approaches to language learning will expand or branch into many different directions, allowing students to pursue personal interests through foreign language.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen; first-timers free
Venue: MIT: Maebashi Institute of Technology (Maebashi Koka Daigaku), 460-1 Kamisadori, Maebashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: