2008 JALT Hokkaido Language Teaching Conference
Date: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Main Speakers: Robert Courchene and Cynthia Keith
The theme of this year's conference is "Hokkaido Nabe: Helping Students to Help Themselves."
Dr. Robert Courchene from the University of Ottawa, will speak on "Self-Access Learning and the Learner."
Cynthia Keith, Vice President of JALT National, will present on teaching children.
Presentations will cover a wide range of topics including teaching techniques or theory for pre-school, elementary, junior high school and high school, university, tertiary education, eikaiwa, older learners, test classes and computer-assisted language learning.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2000 yen (1000 yen if pre-registed)
Venue: Hokkai Gakuen University, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: