Japan Intercultural Institute:
Education for the global perspective: Language, culture and critical thinking
Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Torikai Kumiko, Marc Helgesen, Joseph Shaulese, and others
Join us to discuss education, culture, language, communication, and the global community. There will be a special focus on the skills and attitudes that help learners appreciate new intellectual and cultural perspectives. We are very fortunate to have as special keynote speakers, Torikai Kumiko and Marc Helgesen, as well as a range of other presenters, including Joseph Shaules.
Organization: Japan Intercultural Institute
Cost: JII Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 6000 yen
Venue: Shirayuri College, Tokyo (Keio line Sengawa station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Intercultural Institute
Email QR Code: