YoJALT SIG Bash '08
Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various SIG Representatives
Be sure to circle this day on your calendar as a "must attend" event. Yokohama JALT will hosting a Special Interest Group(s) Bash. Presenters will by vying hard for you to join them (so don 't forget to bring some extra yen). Even if you are not a member of JALT or are from another JALT chapter entirely you are welcomed to join in. We now have over 9 SIGs confirmed for September 28th. The venue is about 10-15 minutes from JR Sakuragicyo station. It is reserved from 9 am to 5 pm. For more information consult: http://yojalt.org/?p 82
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: See www.ecole.jp/3.html
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: