Cambridge University Press:
The Chubu Junior and Senior High School Teachers Seminar: Fall 2008
Date: Saturday, September 27th, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Yumiko Akeba, Eisei Minoura, Chuck Sandy, Michihiro Matsumoto, Katsuko Mtasubara, Tadashi Shiozawa
You are invited to Chubu University Nagoya Campus in Nagoya on Saturday, September 27th for a full day of presentations on themes relavant to all involved in teaching at the high school level. This is a great opportunity to see prominent authors and network with other professionals in the same line of work.
To reserve a place, please email your name, address, and concact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Nagoya in the title line.
This event is a joint effort of Chubu University Department of English Language and Culture, and Cambridge University Press.
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Chubu University Nagoya Campus, 6th floor, Dai Hall (a 1-minute walk from JR Tsurumai Staion, North Exit)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272