The littlest students: Pre-school lessons
Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Theron Muller, participants
ETJ-Nagano is back with a meeting September 28th from 10:30am to 12pm at the Monzen Plaza international exchange corner in downtown Nagano. Monzen Plaza is on the third floor of the building that houses the Tomato supermarket, in the former Daiei building. Seating is limited, so please RSVP with Theron at firstname.lastname@example.org. The theme of the meeting is teaching pre-schoolers, from age 0 to age 4 or 5. These students may be small, but teaching them is certainly physically demanding. What strategies and games do you use with them, and what skills do you focus on in class? Please come prepared to share one game or activity that you've found useful with this age group. We hope to keep the session lively and interesting for everybody.
Organization: ETJ Nagano (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Nagano)
Cost: ETJ Members: 300 yen
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Monzen Plaza, International Exchange Corner
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Nagano
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 026-286-313
Mobile phone: 080-3173-0055