Reexamining Japanese EFL Textbooks on Users and Users of English
Date: Sunday, July 27th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Aya Watanabe
The purpose of this presentation is to reexamine the use and users of English represented in current Japanese English textbooks. Incomparison with the previous study conducted by Matsuda (2002),seventh grade English textbooks in Japan, namely New Horizon and Columbus 21, are going to be analy zed.
Organization: Fukui Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukui JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Watanabe English School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukui JALT
Email QR Code: