Exploring Reading and Writing Connections
Date: Sunday, October 12th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mark Taylor
Framing each of the two skills of reading and writing as an interactive process allows for an interesting set of engagements with the target language. We'll share ideas and explore possibilities for integrating L2 reeading and writing in the EFL classroom. Note: If you'll be workng with a particularly troubling text later in the school year, bring it along. Maybe we can put our heads together and gnerate some new lesson ideas!
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Egret Himeji (the international center facing Himeji Castle -- a five minute walk from Himeji Train Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808