Date: Sunday, September 28th, 2008 Time: 1:10 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mikey Kelly
Task-based learning for all ages! Task based training is the perfect way to mainatin student-centered learning in your classrooms. Using games and activities, students can learn to teach themselves and have a great time doing it. This presentation will be beneficial to teachers of children and adults!
Mikey Kelly is a coordinator for the ETJ Kobe group as well as a school owner. While maintaining residence in Japan for 12 years, he has been running Mikey's Kids' Academy for almost 4 years. He teaches about 150 students, most of which are children.
Seating is limited, so be sure to RSVP by writing to email@example.com. Registration will begin at 1:10 pm. Please find further details at the ETJ Kyoto website.
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kyoto Station Building, 9F (Kyoto Prefecture International Center) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 075-582-9132