Pre-Conference Presentation Workshops
Date: Saturday, October 11th, 2008 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Oana Cusen, Thomas Amundrud
This meeting will be a unique chance to see presentations that will be given at the JALT National Conference. If you are planning to present at the National Conference, would you like a chance to practice your presentation, and receive feedback on it? Bring your materials, handouts, and PowerPoint slides and talk about your presentation in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. If you have any special requirements or require any equipment please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Kyoto JALT will also be holding the election for officers.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Center, Marutamachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: