Pearson Longman English Firsthand Ideagora (Tokyo)
Date: Friday, October 10th, 2008 Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen and John Wiltshier
An idea-gora is a modern adaptation of the ancient Greek agora - a center where ideas are negotiated and innovation is created. This session is an ideagora for teachers using the English Firsthand series and those simply wanting to explore experimental teaching ideas. Come along and hear authors and other teachers share ideas, challenges and solutions for teaching in Japan. The first 40 teachers to attend will receive a free English Firsthand CD-ROM pack including the PowerPoint Teaching Tool (for all four books) and the Test Generator. For details please access the following URL: www.eltkids.jp/info_e/998.html
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: