Extensive Reading Seminar 2008
Date: Sunday, October 12th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Eleanor Kane, Fiona MacGregor, Daniel Stewart, Atsuko Takase
The ER Seminar is a chance for people in western Japan to see 4 of the 7 presentations from the ER Colloquium at the JALT2008 International Conference in Tokyo from October 31st to November 3rd. This is a perfect opportunity for those not going to the conference to see some of the Extensive Reading presentations. At JALT2008, the 7 presentations are done simultaneously, and then repeated so it is only possible to see 2 of the 7 presentations there. Here is your chance to see some of the others.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima City Plaza (Next to Fukuromachi Elementary School), 5th Floor, Room C
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: