Implementing a Program in Public Elementary Schools
Date: Sunday, November 30th, 2008 Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Laura Blefgen-Togashi, Setsuko Terasaki
Cultivating English learners in public elementary schools requires a well-planned and structured program that maximizes students' precious learning time. The implementation of an effective program is one of the keys to enhancing the entire learning process. In this workshop, a program that has been successfully implemented in the junior grades will be presented in both English and Japanese.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Toyoko Gakuen University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: