Research Group for Teaching Conversation in Japan:
8th Immediate Method Autumn Workshop
Date: Sunday, November 23rd, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jean-Luc Azra, Pierre Babineau, Bill Perry, Stephen Richmond, Kathy Riley, Marc Sheffner, Bruno Vannieu
The Immediate Method (IM) Autumn Workshop is an annual event that brings together foreign language teachers from all over Japan to learn and exchange ideas about conversation teaching. It is organized by the School of Languages and Communication of Kobe University and the Research Group for Teaching Conversation in Japan. The morning is dedicated to training and the afternoon to sharing experiences. Please see the detailed program here.
Organization: Research Group for Teaching Conversation in Japan
Venue: Kobe University, School of Languages and Communication (D building in the Kokusai Bunka Gakubu campus)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Research Group for Teaching Conversation in Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 075-771-7039