IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG:
Third International Wireless Ready Symposium: Digital Technologies in Language Education
Date: Friday, February 20th, 2009 Time: 9:50 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote: Dr Gary Motteram (University of Manchester, UK). Call for papers due Dec 20, 2008
Wireless Ready brings together presenters and participants from around Japan and internationally to consider questions related to the use of digital technologies language classroom. A particular focus is Web 2.0 technologies and emerging CALL technologies. Call for papers now open until 20th December 2008. For more information about the event, or to submit a proposal, and to register for the event, please see the website.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Learning Technologies Special Interest Group (IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG)
Cost: IATEFL Members: 2,000 (pre-registered) JALT / IATEFL / PacCALL
Non-members: 3,000 (non registered)
Venue: NUCB Graduate School, (Fushimi Campus) Nagoya University of Commerce and Business Nishiki 1-20-1, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan 460-0003
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG
Email QR Code: