Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiner Training - First Certicate (FCE)
Date: Sunday, November 16th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George
Professional development session to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Oral Examiners (OEs) at FCE level. This intensive training course will cover the speaking test for Cambridge ESOL 's First Certificate in English. The aims of the training session are: * to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of an FCE Oral Examiner * to familiarise trainee examiners with the procedure of FCE Speaking tests * to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests * to standardise the marking of FCE OEs - ensuring familiarity with assessment criteria, and with standards set by standardisation DVD, and making sure OEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these * to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above. Please apply for a Nomination Form from Cambridge ESOL Team Leader (JP004), Jim George at firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications 31/10/08
Cost: 4,000 yen
Venue: International Language Centre (ILC), Friend Building 2F, 2-4-11 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0014
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: