Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Cambridge ESOL Oral Examiner Training - Young Learners
Date: Saturday, November 8th, 2008 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George
Professional development session to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Oral Examiners (OEs). This day-long training course will cover the speaking tests at all three levels (Starters, Movers and Flyers) of Cambridge ESOL's Young Learners Examinations (YLE). The aims of the training session are:
* to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a YLE Oral Examiner
* to familiarise trainee examiners with the procedure of YLE Speaking tests
* to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests
* to standardise the marking of YLE OEs - ensuring familiarity with assessment criteria, and with standards set by standardisation DVD, and making sure OEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these
* to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above.
Please apply for a Nomination Form from Cambridge ESOL Team Leader (JP004), Jim George at firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications 31/10/08
Cost: 6,600 yen
Venue: SOEN English School, 1-7 Kita-14 Nishi-18, Chuo-ku, Sapporo. 060-0014
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: