Manuscript and Illustration Exchange
Date: Sunday, November 16th, 2008 Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Speaker: Feedback session
Writers and illustrators are invited to bring along a work-in-progress - a picture book dummy, copies of a children's or young adult manuscript, or illustrations to share for constructive feedback. Open to published and pre-published writers and illustrators. Also, bring along your questions about writing, illustrating and the marketing process. This event will be in English and Japanese.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Audiovisual Room B, 5-53-67 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908