November ACET Meeting: Christmas Ideas
Date: Sunday, November 16th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Mina, Miki, Peter, Jonathan and other volunteers
We will discuss some activities you can use for your Christmas lessons. It may seem a little early, but before you know it, the end of the year will be there!!
1. Warm-up songs: Miki and Peter
2. Activities: Jonathan
We also plan on having an open discussion and brainstorming session after the presentations, so please feel free to bring any ideas, books or teaching materials for the end of the year you'd like to share with the group! ACET meetings welcome anyone who is interested in teaching children. Generally, various volunteers share songs, educational activities, classroom games and various teaching methods that have been successful. At the end of the meeting, everyone brainstorms to go over any class problems that teachers may encounter. For more info, visit our new website!
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 1000 yen
Venue: AMIKAS Kensyushitu C, (next to Nishitetsu Takamiya Station), Minami-ku, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: