Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Come to an "open microphone" end of the year JALT where anyone in the audience can share their favorite lesson ideas, a TESL research topic, or a report of their favorite presentation from JALT2008 in Tokyo.
Bonenkai (the end of year party) will occur afterwards at a nearby restaurant.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3rd Fl, Lecture Room # 2
Location: Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526