Activities and Phonics
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2001 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Sharon Abe, Stephen Brivati
ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) Aichi Chapter is a group for teachers of children up through the high school level in Aichi, Gifu and Mie. The November 18 meeting features two presentations:
- Sharon Abe: Planning Extra-Class Activities
- Stephen Brivati: Teaching Phonics at the Elementary School Level
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Ohara Kokusai Travel School (Nagoya), near Kokusai Center Subway exit 10 (map on website)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: