ETJ Fukuoka Regional Meeting
Date: Sunday, November 9th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: David Borgeson, Tristan Scholze, others
This is to announce the revival and reformation of the ETJ Fukuoka Regional Group. Before the ETJ Kyushu Expo, Sunday December 7th, at Seinan Gakuin University in Fukuoka City, we will be having a Fukuoka regional meeting on November 9th. It will be a great chance to focus on teaching, exchange ideas, and network with other teachers in the Fukuoka community! There will be presentation-discussions on two topics: 1) Christmas lessons 2) Teaching large groups Enjoy coffee, tea, snacks, and chatting between and after the presentations! If you are interested in doing a short presentation or leading a discussion for either of these topics, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (membership available free at the door!)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tenjin Center Building, 3rd Floor, Number 3 Meeting Room; map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: