Winter Holiday/Year End Party
Date: Saturday, December 20th, 2008 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Our final scheduled gathering in 2008 for Nagasaki JALT is a celebration of the year past, and a chance to look forward to a new year to come. Yes, it is our Winter Holiday/Year End Party! The location is the newly-renovated Zenzero Cafe and Restaurant in Nagayo, just minutes from downtown Nagasaki. The cost is 3000 yen (* drinks cost extra). Seating is limited; if you would like to join us, please reply to Melodie Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13, one week before the event! Looking forward to seeing everyone.
* Unofficial slogan of Nagasaki JALT: "Think, link, and drink. " But those who want to just eat are certainly welcome.
* For more information about us and contact details, you can also see our websites at jalt.org/groups/Nagasaki and kyushuelt.com/jalt/nagasaki.html as well as our Nagasaki JALT and Friends Facebook Group site. We also have a monthly e-mail newsletter signup site at http://www.kyushuelt.com/jalt/nagamail.php3
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: 3000 yen
Venue: Zenzero Cafe and Restaurant, Nagayo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: