Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2008 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Time sure does fly! And it's time once again for Wakayama JALT to celebrate and look back on the events of another year! JALT members and those interested in joining our growing group are invited to attend our annual year-end party.
Organization: Wakayama Chapter of JALT (Wakayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free, plus potluck item (Food or Drink)
Non-members: 500 yen, plus potluck item (Food or Drink)
Venue: the Collins' house, downtown Wakayama City
Location: Wakayama City, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.