ETJ Ishikawa Group Christmas Workshop
Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Asuka Imanishi, Carla Curry, Emerita Sakai, Yoko Staub, Fumie Takasaki, Mamiko Tamura, Mari Nakamura
In this relaxing and interactive workshop, several presenters are going to share their own fun and simple Christmas activities. We are also going to have a 'pot-luck ' snack time. If you are looking for some Christmas activity ideas or just want to network with local teachers, just come join us!
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza Room 305: Kitayasue 3-2-20 Tel: 076-221-7771
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788