Year End/Christmas Party
Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2008 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: All are welcome!
Join Kitakyushu JALT for our annual year-end/Christmas party. Chat about the year gone, and the year ahead, in an informal setting with other chapter members. We'll provide light snacks; please bring a bottle of something you'd like to drink and share with other attendees. Bring a friend, too!
We will also be running a book swapó, a great chance to clear some space off your bookshelves, or find something new to read over the New Year break.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, room 31 (a 5-minute walk from the Kokura train station for shinkansen, JR train)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: