Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Group Nagoya ELT Workshop and Book Fair
Date: Saturday, December 6th, 2008 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Publisher presentations by Macmillan LanguageHouse, Matsuka Phonics Institute, Oxford University Press, and R.I.C. Publications
Nellie's Group will hold its 8th annual Nagoya ELT Workshop and Book Fair this year on Saturday, December 6th. We invite you to come along and browse the publisher displays of new and popular ELT materials for both children and adults, or attend publisher presentations by Macmillan LanguageHouse, Matsuka Phonics Institute, Oxford University Press, and R.I.C. Publications. Discounts will be offered on all items purchased or ordered on the day. Admission to all venues is free, but registrations are essential. Please register through our website. URL: http://www.nellies.jp
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: AP Nagoya (8F, Rooms A, B and C), Imai Bldg. 8F, Mei-eki 4-10-25, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken, 450-0002
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213