Auditions for NAGOYA PLAYERS musical
Date: Saturday, January 10th, 2009 Time: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Anthony Gilmore, director
AUDITION NOTICE: ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN
The Nagoya Players is proud to present its first musical in 25 years! As the premiere English language theatre group in Nagoya, we are happy to announce our upcoming auditions for this exciting new musical.
DIRECTOR: ANTHONY GILMORE
MUSICAL DIRECTOR: PRISCA MOLOTSI
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: DAVID OLAF
STAGE MANAGER: JOHN LENIHAN
Main Characters: 5-10 (Various ages 20-60 yrs.)
Ensemble: 12+ (Various ages 13-70 yrs.)
All performers of various experience welcomed. Musical background is preferred but not required. Dance for this production is minimal (no formal dance training needed). You will need to have strong movement skills.
June 20-21, 2009 Aichi Arts Center Mini-Theatre
Saturday, January 10, 3p.m. - 7p.m.
Saturday, January 17, 3p.m. - 7p.m.
Audition appointments every 15 minutes. AUDITION APPOINTMENT (REQUIRED) Please email the Nagoya Players to schedule an audition appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org
MUSIC: Please come prepared to sing music from any musical or song you have available.
READING: Please prepare a short 3-5 minute story of your choice.
AUDITION VENUE and DIRECTIONS
Studio Blue: http://www.geocitie s.jp/musicstudio blue/
The closest stop is Kakuozan Station, Exit 2. See you there!
MORE INFO and MUSIC at www.nagoyaplayers.info
Organization: Nagoya Players
Cost: 1000 yen
Venue: Studio Blue, Chikusa-ku, Hime-ga-Ike Dori 2-25-2. The phone number is: 052-763-4141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya Players
Email QR Code: