CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL 2009 Conference: Pre-conference workshops
Date: Friday, June 5th, 2009 Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Various workshops
Today is the day of pre-conference workshops, starting at 6 PM. JALTCALL 2009 runs from June 5-7, 2009. The Keynote Speaker is Mark Warschauer, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Education & Department of Informatics, University of California - Irvine, USA.
For further information, please check the JALTCALL 2009 Website, or email email@example.com.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: TBA - cost is separate from the conference fee
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Hongo Campus, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: