CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL 2009 Conference: Expanding learner potential
Date: Sunday, June 7th, 2009 Time: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speaker: Mark Warschauer, University of California - Irvine
JALTCALL 2009 runs from June 5-7, 2009. The Keynote Speaker is Mark Warschauer, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Education and Department of Informatics, University of California - Irvine, USA.
9:40-10:20 Regular sessions
10:30-11:10 Regular sessions
11:20-12:00 Regular sessions
13:30-14:10 Regular sessions
14:20-15:40 Regular sessions
15:00-15:30 Closing Panel
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 12,000 for both Sat and Sun; 7,000 for one day (includes members of JALT, IATEFL, LET or JACET)
Non-members: 15,000 for both Sat and Sun; 8,000 for one day
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Hongo Campus, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: