Action Research Project- chapter one finished
Date: Sunday, March 15th, 2009 Time: 1:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Feb. 15th saw the start of a guided action research project initiated by members of the Yokohama chapter of JALT (hereafter, YoJALT). The meeting taking place on March 15th will deal with chapters 1 and 2 of D. Freeman's book, Doing Teacher Research. The tentative schedule is to divide the workshop into two parts. The first part will focus discussion on the contents of chapters 1 and 2. The second part will focus on participants brainstorming future action research projects that they wish to pursue. The main aim of the workshop will be for participants to have a concrete "plan" in which to begin investigation in the new term. An online community solely dedictated to this project has been established. Those interested in joining are encouraged to come to the workshop and register with the list supervisor.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: