Guided Action Reserach Project: A beginning
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2009 Time: 1:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Most teachers would agree that when it comes to their students learning, collaboration is a very necessary ingredient. Most teacher would also agree that collaboration is necessary to learn to be a better teacher. Unfortunately, traditional teaching/learning environments are not conducive to teachers learning with other teachers. One means of addressing this problem is to have teachers learn together regarding how to do action research. Using D. Freeman's Doing Teacher Research as guide, YoJALT would like to set up an action reserach group, in which participants learn together and then implement action reserach techniques explained in the book. Please note: To participate, it is highly recommended that participants buy the book.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: