NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Teacher Training Seminar
Date: Saturday, January 31st, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
TEMI Teaching Children Teacher-Training Seminar Teacher-trainer: Helene J. Uchida, founder of Little America (www.littleamerica.co.jp) and TEMI (formerly LATEM). Uchida is a feature writer on children's English education for the Daily Yomiuri newspaper and has been training English teachers in Japan for twenty years. She lectures at four universities and is the author of The Challenge Book Series. This seminar includes observation of Little America classes, reviewing TEMI and teaching methods, the usage of materials, TPR, games, songs, discussion concerning problems in the classroom, reviewing a local elementary school pilot program, and consultation with Helene J. Uchida. You can also learn techniques for disciplining and motivating your students. Price: Non-TEMI Members: ¥10,000 / TEMI Members: 8,000 yen (20 per cent discount), including TEMI booklet and certificate. This TEMI workshop is for teachers (novices and veterans) who want to teach English to children.
If you have any questions or would like to attend, please make a reservation though Hideyo Ohashi by January 23rd, 2009. Don't miss this chance! Coordinator: HIdeyo Ohashi TEL 092-521-8826 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.temi.or.jp
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 8,000 yen
Non-members: 10,000 yen
Venue: Maruzen Nagoya Sakae-ten (Conference room 6F, 3-2-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya city)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826